Hotel Serenissima is located on Calle Goldoni, an artery that connects Campo San Luca and St. Mark’s Square.
On the island of Venice where traffic makes way for leisurely walks, the hotel is central to Bacino Orseolo and its gondolas, the Teatro la Fenice, and the Dodge’s Palace.
Restaurants, gelaterias, and shopping can also be found a short stroll from the entrance of the hotel.
How to reach Hotel Serenissima
- Highway A4, exit Venezia Mestre Car park in Mestre, Piazzale Roma, or Tronchetto
- Transfer to Hotel Serenissima with vaporetto Line 1 or Line 2 Stop Rialto or San Marco Vallaresso
- Vaporetto ticket: € 7.50
BY VAPORETTO FROM PIAZZALE ROMA/TROCHETTO
- Transfer from Piazzale Roma by ACTV vaporetto Line 1 or Line 2
Stop Rialto or San Marco Vallaresso
- From Venice Tronchetto: Transfer from Tronchetto ACTV Line 2
Stop Rialto or San Zaccaria.
Vaporetto ticket: € 7.50
FROM STATION SANTA LUCIA
- Transfer from the railway station 'Santa Lucia' with vaporetto Line 1 or Line 2.
- Stop Rialto or San Marco Vallaresso. Vaporetto ticket: € 7.50
FROM MARCO POLO – VENICE AIRPORT
- Board "Alilaguna" vaporetto. Stop San Marco or Rialto. Connection in about 55 minutes. Cost € 16.00 per person including luggage.
- By private water taxi:Stop "Former Testolini" 50 meters from the hotel.Duration: about 30 minutes. Approximate cost € 120.00 up to 4 people, luggage included.
- By ACTV bus: to Venice Piazzale Roma (20 minutes). From Piazzale Roma connection to Rialto or San Marco Vallaresso vaporetto Line 1 or Line 2. Cost of the ticket (bus + boat) € 14.00
FROM SAN GIUSEPPE – TREVISO AIRPORT FROM 'AIRPORT OF TREVISO "SAN GIUSEPPE"
- By bus ATVO from the Treviso airport to Venice Piazzale Roma.
- From Piazzale Roma vaporetto Line 1 or Line 2 stop Rialto or San Marco Vallaresso.
FROM THE PORT
- Transfer from the Venice Port Station by scheduled water shuttle Alilaguna, San Marco stop.
Cost: 8 euro
The hotel is located within walking distance of
Calle Goldoni, the street on which the hotel is located ends at Piazza San Marco, site of the main museums: The Dodge's Palace, Correr Museum, the Biblioteca Marciana and the Basilica of San Marco.
Just after the first bridge from the hotel is the Orseolo Basin, the main departure point for gondola tours. La Gondola is the typical means of transport in the city, and a must to explore the myriad canals of Venice.
The Hotel Serenissima is halfway between the only two theaters in the city: the Teatro La Fenice and the Teatro Goldoni. Concerts performed by private companies are held daily not far from the hotel. Tickets can be reserved in the hotel’s reception.
For lovers of shopping, the hotel is in an enviable location: encompassed by Calle dei Fabbri and Calle dei Fuseri, guests do not have to walk far with their purchases. Crossing just one bridge, guests arrive at the Fondaco de Tedeschi and Calle Large XXII Marzo, the home of luxury in Venice.